Pinwheels/Cheddar, Bacon, Ranch/ Vicky
- Here's what you will need:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup cooked bacon, chopped (about 5-6 slices)
- 1/2 package* Hidden Valley Ranch Mix
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- pepper to taste
- 5 (10-inch) flour tortillas
Adapted from inspiredbycharm.com
In a large bowl, add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, bacon, Hidden Valley Ranch Mix, dill, and parsley.
Using an electric mixer, beat on low until smooth and combined. Season with salt and pepper.
Divide the cream cheese mixture among five tortillas and spread evenly.
Tightly roll up the tortillas. Set on a plate, wrap with plastic wrap, and refrigerator for a few hours. When ready to serve, cut off the ends, and cut the rolls into slices. Garnish with freshly chopped herbs.