Pecan Pie Bars
Looking for a Thanksgiving dessert recipe? Look no further, these pecan bars are delicious and great for the holidays.
- SPICED CRUST:
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold butter, cut into chunks
- PECAN TOPPING:
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix flour, confectioners’ sugar, cinnamon and salt in large bowl until well blended. Add butter; beat with electric mixer on medium speed until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly into an even layer in foil-lined 13x9-inch baking pan.
Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Mix eggs, corn syrup, granulated sugar, butter and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Stir in pecans. Pour over hot crust.
Bake 25 minutes longer or until topping is slightly firm in the center. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.