Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Apple BBQ Chicken
- 2 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (homemade or store bought)
- 2 large apples, peeled and cur into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Adapted from closetcooking.com
Wrap each chicken breast in 2 slices of bacon and place in a slow cooker.
Mix the BBQ sauce, apples and lemon juice and pour it over the chicken.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Pudla (Chickpea Flour Pancakes) 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Vegetarian Lasagna with Spinach... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Crunchy Avocado Salad 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Kale-Walnut Sauté With... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Crock-Pot Beef Ragu with Penne and... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Portugese Stuffed Pork Chops 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Warm Mushroom Salad With Bacon,... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin with Apple Cider... 4/5 (2 Votes)