Broiled Shrimp With Spicy Ginger-Lime Butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound uncooked large shrimp peeled, deveined
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Lemon wedges for serving
Preheat broiler. Melt butter in heavy small skillet over medium heat. Stir in ginger and cayenne. Remove from heat. Stir in lime juice and peel. Season ginger-lime butter to taste with salt and pepper.
Place shrimp in bowl. Add ginger-lime butter; toss to coat. Transfer shrimp to small rimmed baking sheet. Broil until pink and just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
Transfer shrimp to plate; drizzle with pan juices. Sprinkle with onions. Serve with lemon wedges.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled
You'll also love
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (760 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Bread Pudding With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Dried Cranberry Compote 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Maple Seared Scallops 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beach House Seafood Strata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Delight 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chipotle Shrimp, Black Bean-Quinoa... 0/5 (0 Votes)