SKILLET SHEPHERD'S PIE
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 cold water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3-1/2 cups mashed potatoes(prepare with milk and butter)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat. Drain. Stir in the corn, peas, ketchup, worcestershire sauce and garlic. Reduce heat cook five minutes.
Combine the cornstarch, bouillon and water until well blended, stir into beef mixture. Bring to a boil and cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in sour cream and heat thru. Don't boil.
Spread mashed potatoes over the top, sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook until potatoes are heated through and cheese melted.