Best peanutbutter cookies.
- 3/4 cup of peanutbutter, chunky or creamy
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 1/4 cups of packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon off baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Combine peanutbutter, butter,brown sugar, milk, and vanills. Mix until well blended. Add egg and beat again. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt, add to creamy mixture and continue to mix until completly blended. Flaten small balls of dough with a fork dipped in butter and then sugar. Make a criss-cross pattern. Bake about 8 minutes until edges start to brown. Cool on a reck.