Sweet Potato Fries With Garlic And Herbs
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 1/2 pounds red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams) peeled, and cut 1/2"-wide slices, and then cut
- into 1/2"-wide strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme (or 1/2 tspn dried thyme)
- 1 garlic clove minced
Preheat oven to 500 degrees. Spray large baking sheet with vegetable oil spray. Toss sweet potatoes with oil in large bowl. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet. Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 30 minutes. Transfer sweet potatoes to platter.
Mix parsley, thyme and garlic in small bowl. Sprinkle over sweet potatoes.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Strawberry-Orange Sorbet 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry-Lemon Curd Tart 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Squash Rings With Honey-Soy Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Squash And Black Bean Stew With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Eggplant And Garlic Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Pork Loin With Garlic And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato, Spinach And Red Pepper... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Curried Sweet Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)