This four ingredient snack mix is easy to make and kids love it (as do adults)! Easy for on the go.
- 1 (14.5-ounce) package sweetened honey corn and oat cereal
- 1 (10-ounce) package bear-shaped graham cookies
- 1 (10.5-ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Combine all ingredients in a large bag and shake to mix.
Divide and store in individual baggies for a fast treat.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Chunk Almond Brownies 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Steamed Pork Belly Dumplings with... 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Baked 2-Cheese & Bacon Grits 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Zucchini... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Mini-Latkes 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Oven-Fried Chicken Thighs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Grilled Fresh Figs, Brie &... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Skinny Puppy Chow 4.5/5 (11 Votes)