Strawberry And Peach Parfaits With Maple Granola
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup almonds coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup plus
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup raisins
- 3 cups sliced hulled strawberries (abt 1 1/2 one-pint baskets)
- 3 cups thinly-sliced pitted peeled peaches (abt 6 med)
- Nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix oats and almonds in 13- by 9- by 2-inch baking pan. Combine 1/4 cup maple syrup and butter in heavy small saucepan. Bring to boil. Pour maple syrup mixture over oat mixture; stir to blend well. Bake 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add raisins to oat mixture; stir to blend.
Bake until mixture is golden and crisp, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes longer. Cool granola completely in pan. (Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Store in airtight container at room temperature.)
Gently toss strawberries, peaches and remaining 3 tablespoons maple syrup in large bowl to blend. Divide fruit mixture among 6 parfait glasses. Sprinkle each parfait with granola, dividing equally. Top each with scoop of frozen yogurt, if desired, and serve.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
Per serving (without frozen yogurt): calories, 259; total fat, 5 g; saturated fat, 1 g; cholesterol, 3 mg.
You'll also love
- Squash Rings With Honey-Soy Glaze 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Squash And Black Bean Stew With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Turkey Sandwiches With... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon With Orange-Herb... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Raspberry-Lemon Trifle 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peaches-And-Cream Streusel Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Spareribs With Peach... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Strawberry Meringue Roulade 0/5 (0 Votes)