Dressing CopyCat Recipe: Olive Garden
I’ve made quite a few “copycat” recipes, most of those not quite up to snuff. The same went for a recent Olive Garden Dressing I made. I should have known when it began with a bottled dressing, but I gave it a try. Finally, I combined a recipe I found with a cruet of Italian Dressing that I prepared from 2 envelopes of Good Seasonings, and I had my dressing!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian spices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 9 tablespoons water (that’s 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon)
- 2 envelopes Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix (each envelope is .7 ounce)
Adapted from barenakedchefsaidso.com
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until combined, about 30 seconds.
Pour into small bowl and cover, then refrigerate until ready to serve.
Stir before serving.
Makes a ton of dressing. Put it in the fridge, you’ll drink it later.