Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 1 1/2 Squares (1 1/2 ounces) unsweetened chocolate
- 4 Tbsp Unsalted butter
- 2 Cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 Tsp pure vanilla extract
- 4 Tsp milk or cream
Preparation time 15mins
1. In a small saucepan over very low heat, melt the chocolate. Cool slightly.
2. Cream the butter until it's smooth and light; gradually add one cup of the sugar, continuing to beat. Add the vanilla and the melted chocolate. Beat well. Add the remaining sugar, beating well. Add the milk gradually, adding more if needed to reach the consistency for spreading.