Spinach With Sun-Dried Tomatoes And Toasted Parmesan Crumbs
- 1 cup coarsely-crumbled fresh breadcrumbs from
- crustless French bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 cups baby spinach leaves - (packed) abt 10 oz
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons thinly-sliced drained oil-packed
- sun-dried tomatoes patted dry with
- paper towels
Heat medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs; drizzle 1 tablespoon oil over. Stir until breadcrumbs are golden brown, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add Parmesan cheese and toss to blend. Set aside.
Rinse spinach under cold water. Drain slightly, allowing some water to cling to leaves. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in heavy large pot over medium heat. Add garlic and stir 30 seconds.
Add spinach and sun-dried tomatoes; increase heat to high and stir just until spinach wilts, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl. Sprinkle with toasted Parmesan crumbs.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Per serving: calories, 137; total fat, 8 g; saturated fat, 1 g; cholesterol, 2 mg.
You'll also love
- Smothered Chicken with Sauteed... 4.2/5 (663 Votes)
- St. Patrick's Day Spinach Pancakes... 4.5/5 (120 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Bread Pudding With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bulgur Risotto With Peas And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pan-Fried Water Spinach With... 0/5 (0 Votes)