Skinny Baked Burritos
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 pkt Reduced Sodium Taco Seasoning
- Monterey Cheese, 8 oz – grated
- 1 can Fat Free Cream of Celery Soup
- 1/2 cup Fat Free Sour Cream
- 4 oz (half a jar) Taco Sauce, Mild
- 8 Low Carb Tortillas
Brown ground turkey and add taco seasoning and cook.
Mix together the can of soup, sour cream and taco sauce.
Spoon and smooth 1/3 of the soup mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
Divide meat mixture evenly between the tortillas. About 2-3 tablespoons per tortilla.
Sprinkle cheese on top of meat in tortilla (save about 1/2 – 3/4 cup cheese.)
Place into pan seam side down.
Spread rest of soup mixture onto the shells and top with the rest of the cheese
Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and cheese is melted.