Cinnamon Spiced Pecans Recipe
Here is a simple and easy treat enjoyed by people of all ages. Spiced pecans are nice to have on hand during the Christmas season - to serve as an appetizer or add to your cookie plate, or to give as gifts packaged in decorated jars or containers! I love making foods that will delight my family or guests.
Yield: about 6 cups.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg white
- 1 pound large pecan halves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, lightly beat egg white. Add pecans; stir until coated. Sprinkle with sugar mixture; mix well.
Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake at 300° for 20 minutes. Remove nuts from baking sheet to cool on waxed paper.
You'll also love
- Acorn Squash & Apples 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Syrup from the... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Zucchini Vegetarian Noodle Pad Thai 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Winter Escarole, Pear & Walnut... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Beet & Shrimp Winter Salad 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Poke Cake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pimento Cheese with... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Bread... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)