Easy Crockpot Creamy Chicken Enchilada Chili
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS:
- 1 can (10 ounces) red enchilada sauce
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) petite diced tomatoes with green chilis
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili beans in mild chili sauce
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 and 1/2 pounds (2-3 large breasts) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken stock (or chicken broth)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- Shredded Cheese
- Lime Juice
- Sour Cream
Adapted from chelseasmessyapron.com
1. In a large crock pot, add in enchilada sauce, undrained tomatoes, undrained chili beans, drained and rinsed black beans, drained corn and uncooked chicken breasts.
2. Add chicken stock and all seasonings. Stir well.
3. Cover and place on high for 3-5 hours or low for 5-8 hours (until chicken will easily shred).
4. Remove chicken and shred onto plate using two forks; return to crock pot.
5. Cube the SOFTENED cream cheese and add to crockpot. Stir well and cover. Cook on high until all cream cheese is melted.
6. Stir and serve with sour cream, cheddar cheese, avocado, and fresh cilantro as desired.