Garlic shrimp and linguine
- 1 envelope dry garlic and herb dressing mix
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/4 c water
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 lb medium raw shrimp
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 lb broccoli crowns
- Kosher salt and fresh key ground pepper
Combine dressing mix, lemon juice, 2 tbsp of olive oil, water and minced garlic. Add shrimp and toss to combine, set aside.
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook linguine according to pkg directions. When the linguine is almost done, add the broccoli florets to the pasta water. When pasta is tender and broccoli is tender crisp, drain set aside
Hear the remaining olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shrimp and dressing mixture to pan and sauté for 3-4 minutes or until shrimp are just cooked enough.
Combine shrimp and pan sauce with broccoli and pasta toss to combine and season with salt and pepper.
You'll also love
- Erica's slow cooker beef pot roast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roast Beef Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sous Vide Scallops (bacon-wrapped... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pineapple and other fruit Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tortellini alla panna 0/5 (0 Votes)
- spinach carbonara pizza 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lamb Ravioli with Sage Cream Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with Egg 0/5 (0 Votes)