Cheesecake Factory Turtle Cheesecake
- 2 1/2 cups graham crackers
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- Crust Layer:
- 30 caramels
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 Cup chopped pecans
- 3 (8 ounces each) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup hot fudge, heated
- 10 melted caramels
Adapted from secretrecipeworld.com
1. Crust: Mix together graham crackers, sugar and melted butter. Bake in 9-inch spring form pan for 10 minutes. Cool
2. Crust Layer: Place caramels and milk in microwave, melt on medium power. Pour over cooled crust, and sprinkle on the 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
3. Filling Directions: Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until smooth; scraping side of bowl to ensure creaminess. Add eggs one at a time, mixing after each addition. Pour this mixture over the caramel layer on top of the crust. Bake at 325F until center is set (approximately 30-40 minutes).
4. Topping Directions: Arrange pecans around outside edge of cheesecake, drizzle top with melted caramel and hot fudge.