Polenta, zucchini and tomato
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 can of chopped tomato
- 1/2 tube of vacuum-packed polenta
- assorted dried herbs
- Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Saute the zucchini in a pan with a little olive oil, salt and pepper and herbs.
Add the chopped tomatoes.
Cube and add the polenta.
put on the lid and let simmer until soft.
plate and sprinkle a little parmesan.
You'll also love
- Arugula Salad with Strawberries 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Jalapeño Popper Baked Turkey... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Southwestern Black Bean and Ham... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Green Beans with Caramelized... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Caprese Zucchini Noodle 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Roasted Zucchini Boats Stuffed... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato, Arugula, and Basil Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)