Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad
- 1 lb Roma tomatoes
- 1 English cucumber
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil or sunflower oil
- Juice of 1 medium lemon (about 2 Tbsp)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 bunch) cilantro, chopped*
- 1 tsp sea salt or 3/4 tsp table salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Note: if you aren’t keen on cilantro, fresh dill is a good substitute
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from natashaskitchen.com
Place chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced avocado, and chopped cilantro into a large salad bowl.
Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. olive oil and 2 Tbsp. lemon juice.
Toss gently to combine.
Just before serving, toss with 1 tsp sea salt and ⅛ tsp black pepper.
You'll also love
- Instant Pot Chicken & Noodles 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pumpkin Ravioli in Parmesan Fondue... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Sweet Potato and Goat Cheese... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Crockpot Cherry Delight 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- BA's Best Strawberry Shortcake 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Asparagus and Tomato Salad with... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cauliflower Feta Meatballs and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Cucumber and Cherry Tomato Salad 4.6/5 (5 Votes)