HG's I Can't Believe It's Not Potato Salad!
PER SERVING (2/3 cup): 97 calories, 1.25g fat, 729mg sodium, 17g carbs, 3g fiber, 8g sugars, 4.5g protein -- PointsPlus® value 2*
- 1 large head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 tbsp. Hellmann's/Best Foods Dijonnaise
- 1/2 envelope dry ranch dressing/dip mix
- 2 tbsp. fat-free non-dairy liquid creamer
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 6 hard-boiled egg whites, chilled and chopped
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 3 tbsp. seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. chopped dill
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley, plus more, for optional garnish
- Optional garnish: paprika
Adapted from hungry-girl.com
Place cauliflower in a large microwave-safe bowl with 1/3 cup water. Cover and microwave until soft, 6 - 8 minutes. Once the bowl is cool enough to handle, drain any excess water.
Put 2 cups of the cauliflower in a blender or food processor. (Set aside the bowl of remaining cauliflower.) To the blender, add mayo, sour cream, Dijonnaise, dressing/dip mix, creamer, and salt. Puree or pulse until blended. Don't worry if the puree isn't completely smooth. Set aside. To the bowl with the remaining chopped cauliflower, add all remaining ingredients. Add pureed mixture from the blender and lightly stir to coat.
Refrigerate for several hours before serving. Garnish with paprika and additional parsley, if you like.