Roast Pork Loin With Garlic And Rosemary
- 4 large garlic cloves pressed
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary (or 2 tspns dried rosemary)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast well trimmed
- Fresh rosemary sprigs (optional)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line 13- by 9- by 2-inch roasting pan with foil. Mix first 4 ingredients in bowl. Rub garlic mixture all over pork. Place pork, fat-side down, in prepared roasting pan. Roast pork 30 minutes. Turn roast fat-side up. Roast until thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 155 degrees, about 25 minutes longer. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
Pour any juices from roasting pan into small saucepan; set over low heat to keep warm. Cut pork crosswise into 1/3-inch-thick slices. Arrange pork slices on platter. Pour pan juices over. Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
Per serving: calories, 200; total fat, 7 g; saturated fat, 2 g; cholesterol, 100 mg.
You'll also love
- Pioneer Woman's Garlic Cheese Bread 4.5/5 (386 Votes)
- Creamy Garlic Pasta 4.4/5 (306 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Maple Glazed Pork... 4.3/5 (62 Votes)
- Cider Glazed Boneless Pork Loin... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Pasta With Butternut Squash And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Apricot Bread Pudding With Caramel... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bulgur Risotto With Peas And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Veal 0/5 (0 Votes)