Mango Chicken With Spring Salad
- Mango Chicken
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup mango slices in extra light syrup (drained)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken cutlets
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic butter
- 4 thin slices Swiss cheese
- Spring Salad
- 5 ounces spring mix salad blend
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries (rinsed)
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (rinsed)
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup refrigerated blue cheese Italian vinaigrette
1. Place broccoli in microwave-safe bowl, cover, and microwave on HIGH 3–4 minutes or until desired tenderness. Coarsely chop mango. (If using fresh mango, peel before chopping.) Set mango and broccoli aside.
2. Preheat large sauté pan on medium-high 2–3 minutes. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with seasoned salt. Wash hands. Place butter in pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken (wash hands); cook 3–4 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 170°F. Use a meat thermometer to accurately ensure doneness.
3. Top each cutlet with mango, broccoli, and then 1 cheese slice. Cover and cook 2 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
1. Place salad blend in salad bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients; toss and serve.