Roasted Parmesan Garlic Acorn Squash
The results are something tender and soft with a salty crunch from crisped up parmesan cheese. If you’re having a salty snack craving, this is such the answer.
- 1 acorn squash, washed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (I use a Parmesan and Pecorino romano blend)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons powdered garlic
- Freshly-ground pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from spachethespatula.com
Preheat your oven to 400°F.
Halve the squash, scrape out the insides, and slice into 1/2-inch half moons.
In a large bowl, toss together the squash, olive oil, cheese, garlic powder, and pepper. Lay the squash out on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes until super tender and the cheese has kinda crisped up.
You'll also love
- Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Spinach Dip-Stuffed Mushrooms 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cookies 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pumpkin Power Cookies 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Pink Lemonade Cheesecake 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Sautéed Summer Squash with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Buttermilk Onion Rings, Kicked Up! 4.4/5 (16 Votes)