Roasted Parmesan Garlic Acorn Squash
The results are something tender and soft with a salty crunch from crisped up parmesan cheese. If you’re having a salty snack craving, this is such the answer.
- 1 acorn squash, washed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (I use a Parmesan and Pecorino romano blend)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons powdered garlic
- Freshly-ground pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from spachethespatula.com
Preheat your oven to 400°F.
Halve the squash, scrape out the insides, and slice into 1/2-inch half moons.
In a large bowl, toss together the squash, olive oil, cheese, garlic powder, and pepper. Lay the squash out on a baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes until super tender and the cheese has kinda crisped up.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Power Cookies 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Parmesan Polenta with Sausage... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Plum Torte 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Crockpot Hashbrown Casserole 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Garlic Butter Sauteed Clams 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Lobster Tail Fra Diavolo with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy & Cheesy Funeral Potatoes 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Buttermilk Onion Rings, Kicked Up! 4.4/5 (16 Votes)