Blueberry Lemon Bars
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 3/4 c. cold butter (salted)
- 3/8 c. powdered sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. granulated sugar + 1/4 c. flour
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 1 c. blueberries
Combine flour, salt & powdered sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Cut in butter with a fork or pastry blender until butter is incorporated and mixture is crumbly.
Press firmly into greased 9x13 inch pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven.
In a separate bowl, whisk eggs.
Add sugar/flour mixture and continue whisking.
Add lemon juice and mix well.
Pour over crust, then sprinkle blueberries evenly over lemon mixture.
Bake for an additional 20-25 minutes or until top is just beginning to turn golden brown.
Cool slightly and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
You'll also love
- Cream of mushroom gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Sirloin Tips With Bell... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- EINKORN OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Banana Cream Pie (Pudding) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- MIXED BERRY SCONES 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Lemon Cookies (Anginetti) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CREAM CHEESE LEMONADE PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)