Slow Cooker Pork Loin with Apples
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 apples, thinly sliced (only use 1 for recipe)
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 cups baby potatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2-1 tablespoon cinnamon
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Adapted from 12tomatoes.com
Using a paring knife, make a series of small, parallel cuts across the length of the pork loin and fill each with an apple slice.
Place carrots and potatoes in the bottom of slow cooker, then place the apple-filled pork loin on top.
Whisk together honey, soy sauce, mustard, balsamic vinegar, cinnamon and minced garlic together in a small bowl, then pour over pork and vegetables.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high for 3-4 hours, or on low for 6-8.
Serve hot and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Eggplant Lasagna 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Lemony Tortellini Bacon Salad 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Thighs Honey Porter 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Peach Chicken with Chargrilled... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Apple, Pear and Plum Compote 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Oven Baked Pork Ribs 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Famous Dave's Smoked Pork Loin 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pork Loin - Orange Glazed Pork... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)