Applebee's Hot Artichoke & Spinach Dip
Just like the dip they serve at Applebee's restaurant! Perfect for dipping bread, crackers, chips or veggie sticks.
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and roughly chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan Romano cheese mix, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- Pepper, optional
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine ingredients thoroughly in a bowl and spread mixture into a small baking dish (I used an 8 X 8-inch dish).
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheeses are bubbling and melted.
Serve with chips or bread and enjoy.
You'll also love
- Tequila Spiked Chicken Wings 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Bourbon Bacon Crunch Cake 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Speedy Brownies Recipe 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Peanut Butter No-Bake Drop Cookies 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Stuffed Cabbage 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Z_Make-Ahead Black Bean & Spinach... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Taco Stuffed Avocados aka... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Banana Raisin Bread 4.7/5 (9 Votes)