Cheesy Tortellini Sausage Bake
- 20 oz of Cheese Tortellini (I used Buitoni three cheese)
- 1 jar Prego Traditional spaghetti sauce (or 1 tub of Buitoni Marinara plus 1/4 jar of Prego)
- 1 can diced tomatoes (with roasted garlic!)
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage (remove casings and chop)
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from inspirationformoms.porch.com
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta to minimum time on package (al dente). Drain.
While pasta cooks, heat a frying pan over high heat and add the sausage. Cook and break up into small pieces until fully browned.
Combine pasta, cooked sausage, diced tomatoes, sauce, and 1 handful of cheese in 2 quart casserole dish.
Top the pasta mixture with remaining cheese and bake in 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes until cheese is melty. For browned cheese, turn on broiler for final few minutes.