Party Roast Beef Sandwiches
- 1 (12-ct) package King's Hawaiian Rolls
- 3/4 lb thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 3 Tbsp creamy horseradish sauce, divided
- 8 slices white American cheese
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp poppy seed
Preheat oven to 350.
Split each dinner roll. Spread a small amount of creamy horseradish sauce on the bottom of each roll. Make a sandwich of the roast beef and cheese and the dinner rolls. Arrange the sandwiches in a 9x13 pan.
In a small sauce pan combine butter, brown sugar, 1 Tbps horseradish sauce, Worcestershire and poppy seeds. Bring to a boil and pour over sandwiches.
Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the tops are brown and crispy.