Avocado and Three Bean Salad
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 large orange or red bell pepper, diced
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 large avocados, peeled pitted and diced
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced.
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from noblepig.com
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Note: To keep avocados from turning brown, after cutting avocados, toss in the lime juice and then add to the salad.