Sauteed Sirloin Tips With Bell Peppers And Onion
- 3 lb sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup Teriyaki or Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, plus additional for cooking
- 2 Tbsp chopped Italian parsley or cilantro
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp steak seasoning, divided [i.e. Mesquite/Montreal/Chicago/ Kansas City your preference]
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 large sweet onion, cut into thin wedges
- Black pepper to taste
Rinse, pat dry and cut the sirloin steaks into 1-inch pieces.
Whisk together the teriyaki sauce, brown sugar, olive oil, chopped parsley, 3 clove minced garlic and red pepper flakes. Place into a plastic storage bag and refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
To prepare, remove the sirloin tips from the marinade. Discard the marinade.
Heat a few drizzles of olive oil in a large cast iron or heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sirloin tips. Cook for 5-7 minutes until browned and to your preferred doneness. Season with 1 tsp of steak seasoning. Remove from the pan to a platter to rest.
Add the sliced bell peppers and onion wedges to the pan. Season with 1 tsp steak seasoning and black pepper to your taste. Add additional olive oil if needed. Cook for 5 minutes scraping the brown bits from the bottom of the skillet. Cook until browned and crisp tender.
Add the sirloin beef tips back to the pan. Stir until heated through then serve
You'll also love
- Low Carb Dijon Parmesan Crusted... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- JeJu Island Shrimp 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Duck Gizzard With Mushroom Wine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- EINKORN OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES 3.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey Pumpkin... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Max & Erma's Potato, Cheese and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Wegman's Beef Burgundy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Creamed Potatoes, Peas and Pearl... 0/5 (0 Votes)