Oatmeal, Almond, Pear And Plum Crisp
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup golden brown sugar - (packed)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 3 medium pears - (abt 18 oz) peeled, cored
- and thinly sliced
- 3 large plums - (abt 10 oz) halved, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- Nonfat frozen yogurt (optional)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix first 3 ingredients in bowl. Add oil; mix with fork until coarse crumbs form. Mix in almonds.
Combine fruit in 10-inch-diameter glass pie dish. Sprinkle sugar, lemon juice and nutmeg over. Sprinkle with oats. Bake until fruit is tender and topping is golden brown, about 35 minutes. Cool 10 minutes. Serve with frozen yogurt.
This recipe yields 6 servings.
Per serving: calories, 248; total fat, 6 g; saturated fat, 1 g; cholesterol, 0 mg.