Mushroom Medley With Spinach, Ginger And Soy
- 2 teaspoons oriental sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 8 ounces shiitake mushrooms stems trimmed, and caps sliced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms sliced
- 4 ounces small oyster mushrooms
- 1 package ready-to-use spinach leaves - (10 oz) stems trimmed
- 6 green onions cut thin strips
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper, ginger and garlic and sauté 1 minute. Add all mushrooms and sauté until brown and tender, adding 2 to 3 tablespoons water if mixture is dry, about 10 minutes.
Add spinach and green onions and stir until spinach wilts, about 2 minutes. Stir in soy sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer to bowl. Serve, passing lemon wedges to squeeze over.
This recipe yields 4 servings.