Crunchy Potluck Taco Salad
Photo by Helen (#1) C.
- 1 1 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 1 1 head iceberg lettuce, broken into small pieces
- 2 2 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives
- 4 4 1/4 medium green onions, sliced, about 1/4 cup
- 2 2 8 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, 8 ounces
- 1/2 1/2 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 1 1 bag roasted veggie zesty Cheddar tortilla chips, coarsely crushed
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
In 10-inch skillet, cook beef and taco seasoning mix as directed on seasoning mix package.
In large bowl, gently mix lettuce, tomatoes, olives, onions and cheese. Add beef mixture; stir gently to mix.
Just before serving, add dressing and chips; toss.
Eat it all up! This salad does not keep in the refrigerator. Make sure to toss immediately before serving.
This salad can be customized to your family’s favorite taco ingredients.