Javanese Fried Rice
Fried Rice is a well-known recipe in Indonesia. It is easy to cook and can be deserves quickly. With some creativity, you can even create your own recipes.
Just like this one: "Javanese Fried Rice", combined with Larasa Nasi Goreng Jawa gives you a unique Indonesian taste which cannot be forgotten.
- 2 table spoons cooking oil
- 3 garlic, finely chopped
- 2 leeks, thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten, make scrambled
- 200 g chicken filet, cut into small cubes
- 500 grams of rice
- 2 packs Larasa Nasi Goreng Jawa
- crackers dumplings, fried-shaped bowl
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from makeslifetastier.com
- Heat the oil, stir-fry the garlic and spring onion until fragrant
- Add the chicken and cook until it is cooked.
- Add the eggs, rice, and spices, stir well and cook until cooked and lift them
- Put a bowl of dumplings in a serving dish and add the fried rice