Vegan Mac & Squash
Make homemade vegan mac and squash! I had some leftover squash sitting in the fridge that I didn't know what to do with. I added cheese to mine to get rid of that as well.
- 2 cups dry pasta
- 1 large squash
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon adobo
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1 tablespoon mustard
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from theveganstoner.blogspot.com
Cook pasta of your choice according to the directions on the package.
Slice squash in half and remove seeds.Microwave one half of squash face down in a dish with water, about 7 min.
Remove skin from squash and mash in pot.
Mix in mustard, margarine, adobo, and paprika.
Stir drained pasta into squash mixture and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.3/5 (632 Votes)
- Zucchini & Sweet Corn Casserole 4.5/5 (212 Votes)
- Butternut Squash Barley Risotto 4.7/5 (30 Votes)
- Grilled Broccoli Rabe with Salsa... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage, Tomato & Fennel Shells 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Koosa Mahshi (Syrian Stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Simple Ceviche 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin 0/5 (0 Votes)