Chicken Pot Pie Fettuccini
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 carton (32 oz)chicken broth
- 1 cup milk or Half and Half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 lb uncooked fettuccine
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cup grated fresh parm cheese
Adapted from pillsbury.com
In 4-quart pot or Dutch oven, melt butter over medium heat; gradually beat in flour with whisk until mixture is thick and smooth.
Gradually pour in chicken broth and milk, beating until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-low.
Add fettuccine; cook about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender and majority of liquid is absorbed.
Stir in chicken and mixed vegetables, thawed; cook until heated through. Add parm cheese. Season with salt and pepper; enjoy!