Slow-Cooker Bean Dip
This dip could not get any easier with only 3 ingredients and a slow cooker to make the cooking one step.
- 1 can (16-ounces) Old El Paso™ refried beans
- 2 cans (4.5-ounces each) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend (8 oz)
- Make it FRESH toppings, as desired (see below)
- Food Should Taste Good™ cantina tortilla chips, as desired
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Spray 2 to 3-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine beans and green chiles.
Pour into slow cooker. Sprinkle cheese over beans. Cover and cook 45 minutes on high or 1 1/2 hours on low, until cheese is bubbling.
Add desired toppings and serve immediately with chips.