- 1 lb. Salmon fillets
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ground pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
- 1 bag of fresh spinach
- 4 whole-wheat buns
Cooking time 20mins
Cut the salmon fillets into large chunks and place in food processor.
Pulse the salmon until the salmon is chunky but not entirely smooth.
Move salmon to a bowl and mix in the mustard, soy sauce, bread crumbs and black pepper.
Divide evenly into four balls and press into patties.
Refrigerate until ready to cook.
To make the cucumber dill spread, whisk the cream cheese, cucumber, dill and additional pepper together.
Preheat a grill or boiler to high.
Broil or grill the salmon burgers 4 - 5 minutes per side until no longer pink in the middle, or cooked to 145 degrees F.
Spread 1 Tbsp. of dill cream cheese mixture on 1 half of each bun, add cooked salmon burger and toppings of choice.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (898 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (263 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (148 Votes)
- Grilled Fish Tacos 4.5/5 (129 Votes)