Can't Eat Just One Spinach Ball
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 1 6oz. box chicken-flavored stuffing mix
- 2 pkgs. frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 4 oz. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
Place eggs in large mixing bowl and beat with a whisk until they are lemon colored. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine. Using your hands, roll the spinach mixture into 1" balls. The spinach mixture may be loose, but will firm up in oven. Bake at 350 for 11-13 minutes, until balls are browned around the edges.
Recipe can be doubled and tripled with ease for large parties.