Arugula Mushroom Pizza
- 1 pkg (200 g) thin multigrain pizza crust
- 3/4 cups shredded Gruyère cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 shallots chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms quartered
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 cup frozen peas thawed
- 2 oz light cream cheese cubed
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from canadianliving.com
Place crust on parchment paper–lined baking sheet or pizza pan. Sprinkle with Gruyère cheese, leaving 1/2-inch (1 cm) border uncovered. Bake in 400°F (200°C) oven until cheese is melted and crust is golden and no longer doughy, 6 to 8 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat butter and half of the oil over medium heat; cook shallots, thyme and garlic, stirring occasionally, until shallots are softened, 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, salt and pepper; cook for 4 minutes. Add peas and cream cheese; cook until peas are warm and cheese is melted. Spread on baked crust.
Toss together arugula, lemon juice and remaining oil; scatter over pizza.
You'll also love
- Saucy Mushroom Meatloaf 4/5 (1 Votes)
- COPPER PENNIES CARROT (Marinated... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Creamy Leek & Asparagus Soup (with... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Broiled Portobello Mushroom with... 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- African Chickpea and Spinach Soup 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Arugula Pesto Pasta with Ricotta... 4/5 (1 Votes)