Chocolate Almond Coconut Protein Balls
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1 1/2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 TBS unsweetened shredded coconut
1) Add almonds to a food processor and process a few minutes until a creamy almond butter forms.
2) Add raisins and mix until smooth
3) Add protein powder and salt; blend until thoroughly combined.
4) Roll dough into 24 balls, coat each ball with shredded coconut and place on a plate or pan.
5) Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for at least 20 mins. Store in an airtight container.