PEACHES AND CREAM NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen peaches
Spray a loaf pan with nonstick spray. Line the pan with parchment paper so it hangs over the edges creating
handles. Spray the parchment with more nonstick spray.
In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared loaf pan.
In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk. Fold in the frozen peaches. Pour the peach mixture over the graham cracker crust. Spread the top out into an even layer. Place in freezer for 4 hours or overnight. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
To serve, cut cheesecake into slices.
Tips: Instead of peaches, use your favorite frozen or fresh fruit.