Triple Layer Lemon Cream Pie
- 1 (7.5 ounce) refrigerated 9-inch pie crust
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen extra creamy whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (22 oz.) can ready-to-use lemon pie filling, divided
- 2 to 3 drops yellow food coloring, optional
Bake crust according to package directions; cool and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine 2 cups thawed whipped topping, sweetened condensed milk, half the pie filling and yellow food coloring if desired.
Spread remaining pie filling over the bottom of prepared pie crust. Top with lemon whipped topping mixture. Cover and chill for 2 hours or overnight.
Garish with the remaining whipped topping just before serving.