- 1 lb Boneless & Skinless chicken breast
- 12 oz marinated artichoke hearts drained
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp oregano flakes
- 1/2 cup white wine, chicken broth or water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pkt amazing taste chicken seasoning
Preparation time 17mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cut chicken breasts into 1 to 2 inch strips. Sprinkle 1/2 packet of Amazing Taste Chicken seasoning on the strips, toss and coat evenly on both sides.
In a garage skillet, add olive oil and heat on MEDIUM. Add seasoned chicken strips and saute for about 5 minutes or until browned.
Add all remaining ingredients, including the remaining seasoning into the skillet and continue to cook for about 2 minutes, stir. This goes great with pasta or brown rice.