Cheesy Bacon Potatoes
Of course I would have to make this more fattening. I would add a half stick of butter and a 1/3 cup of half and half.
- 8-10 Cups potatoes, diced finely
- 16 ounces cheddar cheese, cubed or shredded
- 1 Cup mayonnaise (real)
- 1 package bacon, cooked and torn into large bits
- 1/2 Cup green onions, chopped
- note: You could add half a stick o butter and 1/3 cup of half and half for richness. Or, you could even add 4 oz of warmed cream cheese to the mixture for richness.
Adapted from mamaplusone.com
In a 9x13 pan or 3 quart casserole dish, mix potatoes, cheddar cheese, bacon, and green onions.
Stir in mayonnaise.
Bake at 325 for an hour and a half or until potatoes are tender. Top with additional cheese if desired.
You'll also love
- Lemon Rice 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Easy Apple Butter 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Unstuffed Cabbage Casserole 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Tenders 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Sausage and Egg Omelet Muffins... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Pork Chops, Korean Style 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Maple Bacon Nut Mix 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- pasta - potato gnocchi 4.6/5 (9 Votes)