Italian Appetizer Bites
from the Town picnic
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 ⁄2 lb deli salami, sliced
- 1 ⁄2 lb deli sliced provolone cheese
- 1 ⁄2 lb deli ham
- 7 eggs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 (6 ounce) jars roasted red peppers, drained
Heat oven to 350°F.
Spray a 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Unroll one package of crescent rolls and use them to line the bottom of the dish. Pinch the seams together with your fingers.
Cover rolls with half of the salami, provolone and ham.
Lightly beat 6 of the eggs with the Parmesan; pour half over top of the deli meat.
Top with half of the peppers.
Repeat layering the remaining salami, provolone, ham, egg mixture and peppers.
Top with remaining package of rolls.
Lightly beat the remaining egg and brush over top.
Cover dish with foil; bake for 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake for 30 minutes more.
Cool 1 hour; cut into 32 squares and serve.