Smoked Salmon and Chive Deviled Eggs
- 12 eggs
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup chopped chives, plus extra for garnish
- 2 ounces smoked salmon, finely chopped
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from familycircle.com
1. Place eggs in a lidded pot and add enough water to cover eggs by 1 inch; cover. Bring to a boil. Turn off heat and let stand 10 minutes. Remove to a bowl filled with ice water; cool completely.
2. Peel eggs; discard shells. Halve eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks to a bowl. Place whites cut side up on a large platter.
3. Beat yolks, mayonnaise, cream cheese and Dijon mustard with a hand mixer until smooth. Stir in chives and salmon. Spoon some of the mixture into each egg white half. Garnish with chives.
You'll also love
- Sweet Orange Shrimp 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Mango Avocado Salad 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Crab & Avocado Quesadillas 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Porcini-Crusted Cod with... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Seared Tuna with Asian Slaw 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Thai Style Wild Alaskan Sockeye... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- EASY SALMON AND POTATO FOIL PACKETS 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs with Smoked Salmon 4.3/5 (3 Votes)