Roast Chicken with Garlic, Lemon and Parsley
- 1 C flat leaf Parlsey
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 2 Shallots
- 1 TBSP Black Pepper
- 3 TBSP Olive Oil
- 1.5 TBSP Dijon Mustard
- 1.5 tsp Dried Herbes de Provence
- 1/2 tsp Dried Rosemary
- 1 tsp grated Lemon rind
- 1 ) 3 lb Chicken
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1/2 head Garlic ~ unpeeled
- 1/2 C low-sodium Chicken Broth
- 2 TBSP Lemon Juice
To prepare marinade, combine all marinade ingredients in a food processor; process to a paste.
To prepare Chicken, coat chicken with marinade. Cover & refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350`
Season chicken with salt & pepper; place on rack in roasting pan. Wrap garlic in foil and place alongside chicken. Roast 1.5 hours or til meat thermometer inserted in thigh registers 170F. Remove from oven and let rest 20 minutes.
Reserve pan juices in the roasting pan. Add broth and lemon juice. Squeeze roasted garlic cloves into broth mixture. Whisk, stirring to loose brown bits and simmer until slightly thickened.
Serve with Chicken.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Dr. Pepper Roast Beef 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Lion House Orange Rolls 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Cornmeal Mush 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Buckle 4/5 (1 Votes)
- ALMOND ZUCCHINI CAKE 4/5 (1 Votes)
- LEMON COCONUT BUTTERMILK PIE 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Garlic Chicken with Bow tie Pasta 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Wrapped in Bacon with... 3/5 (2 Votes)