- 7 oz Canned Tuna in Water
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tsp Minced fresh parsley
- Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Whole wheat flour
- Vegetable oil for brushing
Preparation time 60mins
Mash the tuna with the egg, parsley, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste. Add the breadcrumbs and mix well, then add enough of the flour to bind the mixture together.
Divide the mixture into 20 mini portions, shape each portion into a ball, and let chill for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Brush a nonstick baking sheet with a little oil. Space the tuna balls out on the baking sheet and brush with a little more oil. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until golden and crisp.
Remove from the oven and drain on paper towels. Serve warm or cold.
You'll also love
- Copy Cat Panera Bread Broccoli... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Acorn Squash with Kale & Sausage 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked Greek Shrimp With Tomatoes... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Southern Shrimp and Grits 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Seared Salmon with Pesto... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked Trout Fillets Recipe 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Seared Tuna with Asian Slaw 4.4/5 (5 Votes)