3-ingredient Slow Cooker Apple Spice Cake
We've combined 3 of our favorite things: apples, cake and ice cream. We know what you're thinking -- YES PLEASE. If you've never tried slow cooker apple spice cake, you basically haven't fully lived yet. But not to worry, you're here to fix that.
- 2 (20-ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 2 (8-ounce) sticks butter
- Slow cooker
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Adapted from aol.com
Add apple pie filling into a layer at very bottom of slow cooker.
Add in spice cake and sticks of butter.
Bake on high for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
Serve with ice cream on top and enjoy!
You'll also love
- CHICKEN CREAMY LEMON PARMESAN 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Mashed Potatoes in Muffin Pan 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- JAMAICAN BANANA BREAD 4/5 (25 Votes)
- Cheesecake Stuffed Chocolate... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- 4 Ingredient Peach Dumplings 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Easiest Pineapple Cake 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Rigatoni with Meat Sauce - Instant... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- APPLE DUMP CAKE 4.4/5 (16 Votes)